Whether you are in need of estate planning assistance or would like to seek guardianship of a loved one, you can depend on attorney Amy Vinton for excellent legal representation. The Lenexa KS attorney prides herself on her thorough understanding of several legal practice areas, including juvenile law, estate planning, conservatorship, probate and general civil litigation. No matter the unique details of your current legal issues, you can look to Amy Vinton to provide personalized and proactive representation. This could involve a series of courtroom visits or the quiet, out-of-court drafting of essential documents. In both scenarios, Amy Vinton delivers the legal knowledge and clear communication skills necessary for successful case resolutions.
Amy Vinton: A History Of Passion And Hard Work
Prior to attending the University of Kansas School of Law, Amy Vinton studied marketing and Spanish at Pittsburg State University. She then moved to Kansas, where, after receiving her law degree, she became a part of the Kansas Bar Association. Amy Vinton is also a member of the Missouri State Bar and the Johnson County Bar Association, as well as the president of the American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) Plaza-Express Chapter.
Amy Vinton spent her first few years as a legal representative working at the Law Offices of Kyle E. Krull, before taking on a more central role at the Law Offices of Schoeb and Vinton in Olathe. Eager to assist residents of nearby Lenexa, attorney Amy Vinton ultimately established the Law Offices of Amy Vinton, where she currently serves as a skilled legal advocate focused on family law, estate planning and civil litigation.
Attorney Amy Vinton’s Practice Areas
Amy Vinton boasts a thorough understanding of a variety of legal practice areas. Her main focus involves family law; the Lenexa KS attorney is eager to assist clients struggling with issues related to adoption and guardianship. She also works in probate and estate planning, providing much-needed help for those looking to settle their affairs, as well as clients who have recently lost loved ones. Amy Vinton provides excellent advice and guidance during document drafting project, guiding clients through the complications associated with advanced health care directives, power of attorney, wills and living trusts.
Choosing A Lenexa KS Attorney
The ideal Lenexa KS attorney is capable of treating each client as an individual deserving of targeted representation. Attorney Amy Vinton understands that no two cases are exactly alike. As such, she makes a point of establishing open, honest and respectful relationships with all of her clients, thereby creating the trusting atmosphere necessary for success both in and out of the courtroom. If you are on the hunt for a Kansas City area attorney you can actually trust, do not hesitate to contact Amy Vinton.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning (Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney for Financial and Health Care, Advance Directives, Transfer on Death Deeds)
- Probate Administration-Testate and Intestate
- Adoption (stepparent, agency, DCF, same-sex couples)
- Child Protection Actions
- LGBTQ family-law related matters (estate planning, adoption)
- Grandparent Rights Actions
- Other Family Law related matters
- Kansas, 2000
- Missouri, 2001 (License is currently inactive)
- The University of Kansas School of Law
- J.D. – 2000
- Pittsburg State University
- B.S. – 1995
- Major: Marketing and Spanish
Past Employment Positions
- Amy Speck, P.A. 2000-2019
- Schoeb & Vinton, LLP, 2003-2014
- Vinton|Moore, Attorneys at Law 2020-present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Johnson County Bar Association, Member, 2000 – Present
- Johnson County Bar Association, Probate Section and Family Law Section
- Kansas Bar Association, 2000 to 2014
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association-2000-2009
- Greater Kansas City Estate Planning Up and Comers-2003-2010
- ABWA Plaza Express Network-2003-2007, President, 2006
- Earl O’Connor Inn of Court-Family Law Section, 2016-present
- American Association of Family Conciliators-2019-present
- Blue Valley Recreation-youth basketball and softball coach, 2014-present
- USSSA-certified softball coach, 2018-2019
- Certified Yoga Instructor, Core Energy, 2016-present
- Pittsburg State University Alumni Association, 2015-present, Alumni Association President-2019-present